The CTM Webstore has to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the ends of this clause, "personal information" is defined according to the details in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, number 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
This information can be downloaded from: https://goo.gl/PfCNmV
The CTM Webstore is authorised to gather, store and use the following of your information:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Nearest city
- Non-personal click patterns
- Email address
- IP address, and
- ID or passport number
The CTM Webstore is entitled to gather, store and use the above information for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access the site
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of facts regarding your access and use of the site
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of competitions and promotions offered by ctm.co.za or its partners
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through ctm.co.za
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee
- You can choose to not receive any information from Italtile and its partners.
The CTM Webstore is entitled to gather, store, compile and share any information gleaned from you, subject to the following conditions: CTM may not make any of your personal details public unless you have agreed to it, or unless it is required for the purposes of any judicial process. CTM may compile, use and share any information that has no bearing on any particular individual, and CTM owns and reserves the right to non-personal statistical information gathered and complied by CTM. You acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (such as your full name, delivery address, email address and contact details) may be passed on to the courier company to ensure delivery of the products you have bought.
If you wish to unsubscribe from CTM’s newsletters, you can easily do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your newsletter. Or you can sign into your CTM Webstore Account, click on Newsletter and unsubscribe by clicking on the Unsubscribe button.
In the event that you need to contact the CTM Webstore please make use of the following contact details:
Telephone: 010 0039987
Physical Address: 152 Capricorn Rd, Paulshof, Johannesburg