CTM Installations is a service offered by CTM to help customers find good, reliable, and trustworthy professionals to install their new purchases. The CTM Installations team recruit specialists from the trade and performs detailed vetting on each tradesman before approving them to our panel.
2. What vetting do you perform?
CTM Installations conduct numerous vetting procedures including verification of company ID, owner's ID, physical address, tax status, registration with regulatory bodies, trade certifications, customer references, condition of vehicles and criminal checks. Only those who meet our requirements are approved and admitted to our panel.
3. What are the benefits of using CTM Installations?
• Free quotes
• Guaranteed workmanship
• Quality installations
• Professional service
• Fair prices
4. Is CTM Installations cost-effective?
We understand the market well and ensure prices are fair, competitive and sustainable. When compared to professional service providers (with the appropriate transportation, tools, training and proficiency), CTM Installation prices are very competitive. Importantly, we remove the risk of bad installation which, for those that have first-hand experience, can cost 300% extra to fix. Please beware of cheap service providers – they often cost you far more in the long run.
5. What services do you offer?
We offer a wide range of services including;
- Tiling and bathroom renovations
- Shower door installations
- Custom shower manufacturing and installation
- Laminate and vinyl flooring
- Kitchen renovations (through our affiliation with Easylife Kitchens)
- Painting (through affiliation with Dulux)
- Plumbing (installations, maintenance, leak detection and geyser replacement)
- Cladding, mosaic and subway tiles
- Prefabricated and customised shower doors
- Sanitaryware, bathroom and kitchen accessory installation
- Ceilings and cornices
- General handyman
- Light construction (no plans required)
6. Where are you based?
Our offices are located in Bryanston (Johannesburg) and Simons Town (Cape Town); however, we have operations throughout Gauteng and Cape Town. For large projects, we have a commercial team with experience working in sub-Saharan Africa.
7. How do I book a free quote?
Simply complete the request form above and we will make contact within two hours. Alternatively, contact us at +27 10 593 0889.
8. What times do you operate?
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 08h00 to 17h00 and Saturdays from 08h00 to 14h00. Quoting is done between 08h00 and 19h00 on weekdays and we can accommodate requests to quote on Saturdays. Installations generally take place on weekdays, however, we can work on weekends by special arrangement. We are closed Sundays and Public holidays.
9. I submitted a request but no one contacted me.
Our office will make the first call within two hours of receiving your request. If unable to get through on first contact, we will make two further attempts, in addition to sending an email (if provided). We will leave voicemails if this service is active on the telephone number provided. Often people don’t answer calls from 010 numbers so we request you look out for our call. You are welcome to call us at +27 10 593 0889.
10. Who performs the work for clients?
We contracted The Installation Company to manage the service and they make use of independent service specialists we trust. These service specialists are comprehensively vetted before being allowed to perform work for our customers. We continuously monitor their performance. If anything goes wrong, CTM Installations stands by you in resolving the issue.
11. Can I contract directly with your service specialist?
No. Without the involvement of CTM Installations, none of the guarantees will be in force.
12. Do you install other retailers’ products?
If you purchase the majority of your product from CTM (or Italtile) we will gladly attend to your installation. All adhesive and grout must however be purchased from CTM.
13. Who is The Installation Company and how are they related to CTM Installations?
The Installation Company is an independent company which is contracted by CTM to manage the Installation Service under the CTM brand. The Installation Company is a platform for tradesmen and they are responsible for the vetting, selection and ongoing training of service providers.