CTM now offers DIY installation courses
The Academy was established in 2009, offering Tiling, Plumbing & Laminate Courses to our customers.
The Academy, Zenzele Park, 79 Dr. Vosloo Road, Bartlett, Boksburg
- Tiling theory: understanding the different types of tiles and adhesives
- Measuring areas to be tiled, understanding of where to start tiling, focal points, tools required and the purpose of each.
- Tiling practical
- Theory of water where water comes from
- Understanding the different piping
- Connecting of compression fittings and soldering of capillary fittings
- Disassemble and assemble conventional taps and one hand mixers
- Sanitary ware (pan connectors, straight offset, Jolly flex, P-trap, reseal trap, adaptors)
- Assembling and installation of close coupled toilets, toilet seats, toilet mechanisms, baths, bath trap and waste, shower trays, shower traps and basin pedestals
- View DVD: Manufacturing process, quality of ELF laminate floors
- Tools required to install ELF laminate floor, material to lay ELF laminate floor
- Practical installation of ELF laminate floor
Peter is a qualified Plumber, Painter, CETA accredited tiler and Interior Decorator registered with the South African Department of Labour and has over 27 years of experience in the construction industry. In addition, he is a certified Facilitator and Assessor.
Peter has a passion for the development and empowerment of others and his down-to-earth nature makes him accessible to learners at all levels of expertise. His boundless energy and enthusiasm for the industry makes for exciting, informative and quality training.
The cost per course is R750 which includes lunch and full theory and practical material
Please note that Italtile Limited reserves the right to cancel courses should the minimum number of delegates per session not be met.
Apply For Training Now
Available in Gauteng Only