The virgin brass will not rust and the beautiful shine will last.
Tivoli Taps are beautifully designed and manufactured to the highest European standards in Italy since 1959.
To avoid any disappointments with your Tivoli Tap please ensure that you have balanced water pressure.
Before installation of your beautiful tap, ensure that any remaining dirty water in the pipes is flushed out.
|Installation Type||Single Lever Mixer|
1. Flush out the inlet pipes well before starting with the installation.
This will remove any solid objects that may block the tap once in use.
Install an in-line strainer to prohibit future damage to the cartridge or blocking of the aerator.
2. Ensure that you have balanced pressure not higher than 6-bar or 600kPa.
This can be achieved by placing a pressure-reducing valve before both the hot and cold take off.
3. Use the correct tools for installation and always place a protective cloth over visible chrome parts that require spanner tightening.
4. We recommend the use of angle regulating valves on all basin mixers, pillar taps, sink mixers and prep bowl taps.This helps to isolate the tap without turning off your entire water supply.
5. If you are tiling or grouting around your taps, be sure to cover and protect them until workmanship is completed.
Tivoli Taps are guaranteed for 10 years, which covers all manufacturing defects, but excludes normal wear and tear.
• Use only a soft cloth with soapy warm water to clean your taps, to keep them looking as good as new.
• Never use abrasive materials or wire wool, and don’t use industrial cleaning agents, especially grout cleaner, solvents, alcohol based cleaners,
or any aggressive materials which could damage the chrome finish.
It’s A Free Service.
Fast & Easy.
Skip the Queue and reserve your stock.
Collect from over 70 stores nationwide.
Orders are normally ready within 3 hours.
Should the product not be available at the selected store, one of our product experts will contact you and offer you a reasonable alternative.
We deliver all over South Africa and to most African countries.
We aim for next day deliveries in big SA metros.
We pack & unpack goods.
Goods are insured in transit.
How much does delivery cost?
The cost is dependant on the delivery address and weight of your order.
Add the products to your cart and checkout to calculate the delivery cost.
Should the product not be available in your region, we will offer you a reasonable alternative.
For Online delivery queries call 010 003 9987.
CTM supplies quality products to ensure your peace of mind.
You have 90 days to return any unopened, unused products in their original sellable condition.
We will gladly exchange or refund products provided that:
Please ensure you are satisfied with the product before installing as no claims will be accepted after installation.