If the Stock is unavailable locally, We'll be in touch to make alternate arrangements.
This is a beautiful classical design Undertile tap.
Tivoli Taps are beautifully designed and manufactured in Italy since 1959.
All products manufactured by robotic machinery according to the highest European standards.
Tivoli Taps have a 10 year guarantee. view details
What this guarantee covers:
Tivoli Taps are guaranteed for 10 years against manufacturing defects
The guarantee starts from the date of purchase from the retail outlet, please record your invoice number and date of purchase on the back of this card
The cartridge and head parts are guaranteed for 5 years (The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear)
To avoid the guarantee becoming null and void please adhere to the following:
Have your taps installed by a certified plumber
• Install an in-line strainer before the water enters the building, this will help prevent dirt from affecting the performance of your taps.
- Dirt from municipal water
- Some limescale and chalk in the water
- Help prevent leaking/dripping taps, due to dirt caught in the cartridge (replacement cartridges can be purchased from the retail outlet, where you purchased your taps)
• Balanced water pressure is essential, therefore a pressure reducing valve must be installed, if not already done, before the hot and cold water supply is split
• The pipes must be flushed before your taps are installed to avoid dirt being trapped inside your taps
• Water temperature on your geyser should be between 55 and 60 degrees Celsius
• Never clean your taps with chemicals or acidic cleaning materials, or abrasive cloths or sponges
Tips for taking care of your Tivoli Taps
• Always install angle valves on all countertop taps, to be able to turn off the water to the countertop taps, without having to turn off the whole building mains, to allow easy maintenance
• Clean your taps with a soft cloth, mild soap and water
• After cleaning, buff dry with a dry soft towel to get the taps shiny and remove any water marks
• Clean out the aerator at least twice a year or sooner if required
1. Flush out the inlet pipes well before starting with the installation.
This will remove any solid objects that may block the tap once in use.
Install an in-line strainer to prohibit future damage to the cartridge or blocking of the aerator.
2. Ensure that you have balanced pressure not higher than 6-bar or 600kPa.
This can be achieved by placing a pressure-reducing valve before both the hot and cold take off.
3. Use the correct tools for installation and always place a protective cloth over visible chrome parts that require spanner tightening.
4. We recommend the use of angle regulating valves on all basin mixers, pillar taps, sink mixers and prep bowl taps.This helps to isolate the tap without turning off your entire water supply.
5. If you are tiling or grouting around your taps, be sure to cover and protect them until workmanship is completed.
Tivoli Taps are guaranteed for 10 years, which covers all manufacturing defects, but excludes normal wear and tear.
• Use only a soft cloth with soapy warm water to clean your taps, to keep them looking as good as new.
• Never use abrasive materials or wire wool, and don’t use industrial cleaning agents, especially grout cleaner, solvents, alcohol based cleaners,
or any aggressive materials which could damage the chrome finish.
Save time and reserve your stock!
Buy online and we will source your stock and get it packed and ready for you to collect.
We offer a free Click & Collect service in over 70 regions.
Your order will be ready for collection, 3 business hours after payment has cleared.
Check “Stock availability” below to see if this item is available in your area.
Have a query? Call us on 0861 433 337.
Home finishing items are bulky heavy products. Make it easy and choose delivery!
A small delivery fee of R399 per 1,000 KG in major cities will be applied.
To calculate the exact delivery cost for your area:
Add the products you want to your cart, enter your address and place your order.
We aim for next day delivery (stock dependant).
In the unlikely event that we are not able to get the product you require in your area, we will contact you to discuss alternative solutions.
Have a query? Call us on 0861 433 337.
Should you change your mind, or have bought too much, you have 6 months to return goods in their original condition & packaging to your local CTM branch for a full refund.