1. Flush out the inlet pipes well before starting with the installation.
This will remove any solid objects that may block the tap once in use.
Install an in-line strainer to prohibit future damage to the cartridge or blocking of the aerator.
2. Ensure that you have balanced pressure not higher than 6-bar or 600kPa.
This can be achieved by placing a pressure-reducing valve before both the hot and cold take off.
3. Use the correct tools for installation and always place a protective cloth over visible chrome parts that require spanner tightening.
4. We recommend the use of angle regulating valves on all basin mixers, pillar taps, sink mixers and prep bowl taps.This helps to isolate the tap without turning off your entire water supply.
5. If you are tiling or grouting around your taps, be sure to cover and protect them until workmanship is completed.
Tivoli Taps are guaranteed for 10 years, which covers all manufacturing defects, but excludes normal wear and tear.
• Use only a soft cloth with soapy warm water to clean your taps, to keep them looking as good as new.
• Never use abrasive materials or wire wool, and don’t use industrial cleaning agents, especially grout cleaner, solvents, alcohol based cleaners,
or any aggressive materials which could damage the chrome finish.