Competition Ts & Cs – South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho
WIN - 1 of 5 x R10 000 retail value worth of product from CTM for a Room Make Over (or equivalent domination in cross border countries)
1.1. All persons entering theCTM competition agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
- In order to be eligible to enter this competition:
2.1. the entrant must permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa; Namibia; Botswana, Swaziland or Lesotho.
2.2. the entrant must be a legal resident of said country and be in possession of a valid identification document;
2.3. the entrant must be 18 years or older;
2.4. the entrant cannot be a juristic person and must be an individual person;
- The competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to any of the organisers or CTM or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, any of the organisers, including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners and associates, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
- All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition if they have entered correctly.
- The competition commences on 14th Oct 2017 and runs until the 08th January 2018.
- Participants can enter the competition in the following order:
6.1 Tag the person (no more than one) who is the shining star in your life on our CTM Facebook page.
6.2 Briefly tell us in no more than 50 words who the person is and what they mean to you and why they are a star.
6.3 Can only nominate the person once: i.e only one entry per person
- The draw will take place the 19th January 2018.
- The best 5 entries as judged by our internal panel will be drawn by selection from all eligible entries from the official CTM Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CTM.SouthAfrica). An auditor will verify the picked entry is compliant as set out by the terms and conditions of this competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
- The prize for the competition is 1 of 5 x R10 000.00:
10.1. Each of the 5 Room Makeovers prizes is worth R10 000 retail value of CTM products or the equivalent denomination of that particular cross border store.
10.2. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item.
10.3. The prize must be claimed in store two weeks upon receiving official communication that they have won.
- The winner will be required to provide CTM with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or driver’s licence.
- Notification and delivery of prizes:
12.1 Prize winner will be informed telephonically and that his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
12.2 The prize winner must arrange their own delivery of the goods selected or arrange it with the store manager.
- CTM reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call, e-mail or notification by registered mail within 14 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, CTM will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
- The winner’s name will be published on the official CTM website (www.ctm.co.za) and on the official CTM Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CTM.SouthAfrica) and the Official CTM Twitter page (@CTMAfrica).
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW THAT NEITHER CTM NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.