1. Real all instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application correctly.
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that need to be protected during the application.
3. Test for desired results in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
4. Shake well before use.
5. Ensure that the tile is clean and free from grout, cement, oil, wax and other stains. (Clean with the correct TFC products if necessary).
6. Ensure that the floor and grouting are uniformly dry before application. Wait approx. 2 – 4 hours before applying.
7. Using a TFC Sheepskin Applicator apply a liberal coat of Smart Seal to the surface. The surface should look wet for 3 – 5 minutes.
8. Allow to dry for 30 minutes then apply another (thin) coat. Apply more coats at 30 minutes intervals (if required) until the sealer no longer penetrates and begins to sit on top of the surface.
9. Wipe off any excess sealer after 5 minutes if it does not penetrate.
Do not use paint rollers or sponges as these applicators wil cause bubbles. Use a TFC Sheepskin Applicator or lint-free cloth to apply Smart Seal. Do not apply while the floor is still damp. Allow 2 – 4 days laying the tiles before sealing. Do not apply to hot tiles in direct sunlight
Keep away from children and pets. Keep away from eyes and mouth. In case of accidental ingestion seek immediate medical attention. Do not induce vomiting. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective clothing if necessary. If in contact with skin – wash with soap and water. If irritation continues seek medical attention. If contact with eyes – flush with fresh clean water for 15 minutes. Store and use in temperatures between 5 – 30 degrees Celsius.