- How do I check the amount I need to pay or have available to spend?
- The amount will be shown when you log in to self-service as well as on your latest statement.
- How much does the CTM Store Card cost?
- A flat monthly service fee will be charged on your CTM Store Card as well as competitive interest rates applied on all purchases.
- What credit limit will I get?
- Your credit limit will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
- Where can I find my account number?
- Your account number can be found on your monthly statement or you can call us on 0861 666 649
- Call us on 0861 666 649 and we’ll set it up for you.
- What should I do if I lose my card?
- Call us on 0861 666 649 and we’ll block the card immediately
- You can then go to any CTM store nationwide and we’ll provide you with a replacement card at a nominal fee.
- How much do I need to pay each month?
- Your monthly statement will show the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of the month.
1. Self-Service – register online at www.ctm.co.za and you can pay online
2. Debit order - A payment is automatically debited from a bank account and due date that you selected. To activate, call 0861 666 649 and we’ll assist you.
3. EFT payment - Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit account number on the front of your CTM Store Card. Please use below details when making EFT payment.
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Acc number: 061 234 745
- Ref: RCS CTM CARD