Test in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application
1. Take care to read all instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application correctly.
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that needs protection during the application.
3. Ensure suitable ventilation as Purge has a relatively strong odor.
4. Pour a generous amount of Purge over the area that needs to be cleaned.
5. Allow time (approximately 3 to 5 minutes) in order to for the cleaner to attack dirt. Scrub as necessary in order to remove the dirt but not to damage the tile.
6. Rinse with fresh clean water and inspect to see if the dirt is removed. Repeat if necessary.
7. It is recommended that the entire floor be cleaned with TFC Easy Clean after using TFC Purge.
8. It is advised that Polished Porcelain tiles be sealed with TFC Invisible Sealer as per the instructions on the label after cleaning.