Designing Your Masterpiece
You’ve seen the Customized Design episode featured on the Home Channel and now you want to make a spectacular statement on your wall or floor in your home!
At CTM we’re here to help you create this with our unique printing technique on tiles. You can print almost anything you want on your tiles, whether it’s a fun family picture you’ve taken which you can showcase in the dining area, or a fun image to go in the bathroom wall, at CTM we can make it a reality.
As long as the picture you’ve taken is high resolution or you have the copyright to use it, we can help you print on the tile of your choice.
We have different sizes and finishes available to match any home so matching up with an existing room is as easy as….
Your Picture + Our Tiles = Magic!
How do I order customized tiles?
HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE?
- Once we have received the enquiry in full, and the quotation is accepted, the production time on the tiles takes 10 working days. Once carefully packed and organised, the courier will take another 2 – 5 days to deliver your printed memories to your doorstep.
WHAT TYPE OF TILES WILL I GET?
- If you are working with a blank canvas, you can choose any size tile to fit your space with either a shiny or matt finish. Tiles come in square and rectangular shapes. However, If you want to put tiles into a section of the floor or wall that is already tiled, then advise us of the size of the existing tile so we can help you match the finish as close to this as possible for a seamless finish.
HOW DO I MEASURE MY SPACE FOR MY TILES?
- If you know the size of the wall or floor, send this detail to us when requesting a quote, however if you are not sure, then ask us and we will help guide you through the process.
HOW DO I SEND MY PICTURE?
- Once we have made contact with you, we will ask you to send your image to one of our friendly CTM staff to assess if it is high resolution.
- For those of you who are tech savvy, we recommend 220 – 300dpi or 2.5MB.
WHAT DO I DO IF THE PICTURE I WANT IS FROM THE INTERNET?
- Often we come across great images from the Internet that we would love to use or print, however we must advise you that you will need to purchase the usage rights of the image if it is from an artist or company. They will have the rights to the image
HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST?
- Once your request has been submitted, our team will assess your project and come back to you with all the costs included.