1. Read all instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application correctly.
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that need to be protected during the application.
3. Test for desired results in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
4. Ensure the tile is clean and free from all residues, detergents, grout, cement, oil, wax and other stains. (Prepare with the correct TFC products.)
5. Ensure that the tile is totally dry before applying the sealer. (If unsure wait ± 48 hours after cleaning.)
6. Using a TFC Sheepskin Applicator, apply a thin even coat of Nano Care.
7. Buff any excess treatment from the surface after 15 minutes. Use a clean terry cloth, mutton cloth or paper toweling. Ensure all excess treatment is removed before it dries on the surface.
8. Wait for the treatment to dry for ± 2 hours.
9. Apply a second and third coat if necessary.
10. Allow to cure before trafficking. (± 12 hours).