1. Real all instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application correctly.
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that need protection during the application.
3. Test for desired results in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
4. Ensure that the tile is clean and free from all residues, detergents, grout, cement, oil, wax and other stains. (Clean with correct TFC products if necessary).
5. Ensure that the tile is totally dry before applying the sealer (if unsure wait ± 48 hours after cleaning.
6. Shake well before use.
7. Using a TFC Sheepskin Applicator, apply a thick, even coat of Invisible Sealer. Buff any excess sealer from the surface after 5 minutes. Use a clean terry/mutton cloth or paper toweling.
8. Wait for the sealer to dry for ± 2 hours.
9. After 2 hours test to determine if surface is totally sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed (tile darkens), apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat test.
10. Apply coats as determined by the rule above if necessary.
11. Allow to dry before trafficking (± 2 hours). Cure time is approx. 48 hours.
12. Clean applicator with mineral spirits / turpentine after each use.
Do not use applicators that cause bubbles like paint rollers. Use a TFC Sheepskin Applicator to apply Invisible Sealer. Do not apply while the floor is still damp. Allow 2 – 4 days after laying the tile before sealing.
If pre-sealing tiles when using Invisible Sealer:
Do not allow spillage down the sides of the tile.
Do not allow water on the floor for 24 hours after sealing. Store and use between temperatures of 5 – 30 degrees Celsius.
Ensure good ventilation during the application & curing process. Avoid open flames during application and curing. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and mouth. In case of accidental ingestion seek immediate medical attention.