Test in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
1. Take care to read all the instructions and tips before application so that you can plan the application correctly.
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that need to be protected during the application.
3. Ensure the grout is clean and free from any wax, oils and dirt (clean with the correct Tile and Floor Care Cleaner if necessary)
4. Shake the contents well
5. Punch a small hole in the top of the applicator nozzle.
6. Tip and run the nozzle along the grout so that the sealer soaks into the grout. Try to not spill onto the tile. Any spillage must be wiped off the tile with a damp cloth immediately.
7. Allow approx. 30minutes or longer for the product to be absorbed
8. Apply a second thin coat if necessary
9. Wipe off any excess with a damp cloth.