Test for desired results in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
1. Take care to read all instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that need to be protected during the application.
3. After testing apply the solution to a workable area
4. Allow time (approx 3 to 5 min) for the solution to break down the dirt. Do not allow the solution to dry out.
5. Using a paint scrapper remove as much bitumen or glue as possible. If there is any residue then repeat step 1 and 2.
6. Scrub as necessary in order to remove residues and add fresh clean water whilst continuing to scrub. Mop up and rinse.
7. Allow the surface to dry and inspect. Repeat if necessary.
8. It is recommended that the floor be cleaned with Easy Clean and rinsed thoroughly after stripping.
Close container after use. Store and use in temperatures between 5°C – 30°C.