Neutralising after cleaning with acidic Grout Off dilute 1 - 20 covering 60m², 1 - 10 depending on acidic dilution, covering 30m².
General Cleaning, dilute 1 - 20, covering 60m².
Heavy grease and grime, dilute 1 - 10, covering 30m².
Very heavy grease and grime soiling, dilute 1 - 5, covering 15m².
Test for desired result in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
1. Read all instructions and tips before continuing the application.
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that need to be protected during the application.
3. Sweep, vacuum, or dust the surface to be clean.
4. After testing, mix the correct dilution; apply the solution to the area using a mop, watering can or spray.
5. Allow product to dwell 3 to 5 minutes for the solution to break down the dirt. Do not allow the solution to dry on surface.
6. Scrub as necessary in order to remove the dirt but not damage the surface. Rinse off with fresh clean water until no bubbles or residues remain or vacuum/ mop up dirty
7. Allow the surface to dry and inspect. Repeat if necessary.
For daily or regular cleaning rather use TFC Quick Clean as Easy Clean is too powerful for
regular use. Always rinse after cleaning with TFC Easy Clean.