1. Read all instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application correctly.
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that need to be protected during the application.
3. Test for desired results in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
4. Ensure that the tile is clean and free from grout, cement, oil, wax and other stains. (clean with correct Tile & Floor Care products). Remember to neutralize if the floor has been cleaned with an acid. Rinse thoroughly with clean fresh water.
5. Strir part A well before mixing with part B.
6. Ensure that the tile is totally dry before applying the sealer. (wait approx. 48 hours after cleaning).
7. Mix the required amount of sealer by adding 1 part B (catalyst) to 4 parts A (urethane).
8. Using a suitable applicator apply a thin even coat of Deep Seal.
9. Wait for the coat to dry approx. 2 – 4 hours.
10. Apply a second coat if necessary.
11. Allow to cure for approx. 12 hours before trafficking.
Thin, even coats are essential when using Deep Seal.
Allow 10 – 14 days after laying the tile before sealing.
Do not pre-seal tiles when using Deep Seal.
Do not use paint rollers or sponges.
Use a lint-free cloth or a TFC Sheepskin Applicator to apply Deep Seal.
Do not apply while floor is still damp.
Do not allow water on the floor for 48 hours after sealing.