WIN a Room Makeover Competition
1.1. All persons entering the Win a Room Makeover competition agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
2. In order to be eligible to enter this competition:
2.1. the entrant must permanently reside in either the Republic of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho or Swaziland;
2.2. the entrant must be a legal resident of their respective country and be in possession of a valid identification document;
2.3. the entrant must be 18 years or older;
2.4. the entrant cannot be a juristic person and must be an individual person;
2.5. the entrant must have the right to accept the prize, which shall entail that the entrant must have the legal right to authorise the organisers to make changes as required for delivery of the prize to the study/property submitted by the entrant for the competition.
3. The competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to any of the organisers or CTM or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, any of the organisers, including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners and associates, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
4. How to enter?
4.1. Follow @ctmafrica on on Instagram.
4.2. Instagram a photo of any area in your home you'd like renovated using #KiliComp and tag @ctmafrica
5. CTM contributes R20 000 (South Africa only) or your country of residence’s currency equivalent to StopRhinoPoaching.com
6. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
7. The competition commences on 16 May 2016 and closes on 03 July 2016.
8. A group of finalists will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries. From this shortlist the Design Team will then select the most deserving/challenging project as the winner by 26 July 2016.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
10. The prize for the competition:
10.1. The prize is all-inclusive and covers the makeover of the area in the chosen picture up to the
value of R20 000 (South Africa) or your country of residence’s currency equivalent.
10.2. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item.
11. The winner will be required to provide CTM with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or driver’s licence.
12. Notification and delivery of prizes:
12.1. Winner will be informed telephonically by 29 July 2016 that his/her name has been drawn,
that he/she has won the prize.
13. CTM reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call, e-mail or notification by registered mail within 14 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, CTM will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
14. The Design Team will meet with the winner to discuss the proposed renovation and to choose the necessary products for the project.
15. The winner’s name will be published on the official CTM website (www.ctm.co.za) and on the official CTM Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CTM.SouthAfrica).
16. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW THAT NEITHER CTM NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.