Republic of South Africa Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the “Give it stick like a Pro!” with Ezee Tile & CTM competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
2.1. must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2. purchase any one of the ProGrip Flexigrip, Kilimanjaro, Superbond, Fast Set or Stone & Glass products at a CTM store within the Republic of South Africa; and
2.3. Send an SMS with the word ‘PROGRIP’ followed by their till slip number to 43366.
2.4. The winner must have a valid South African driver’s license.
3. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
4. The competition commences on 12 October 2015 and closes on 31 December 2015.
5. One winner will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries on 8 January 2016 at the CTM Head Office, cnr of William Nicol & Peter Place, Bryanston, 2196. The winner will be notified telephonically on 11 January 2016. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
6. The prizes for the competition are as follows:
Chevrolet Utility 1.4 Sport valued at R193 700, 00 including VAT. Ezee Tile SA will cover the cost of licensing, transport from harbour and registration of new car. Total value will thus be R196 200, 00 including VAT. The winner must produce a South African driver’s licence when collecting their prize and this will be in conjunction with General Motors South Africa. Alternatively, the driver of the vehicle must produce a valid South African driver’s licence when collecting the prize, and the prize winner needs to be present to accept the prize and provide permission for the driver to drive the vehicle to winner’s destination.
7. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item.
8. The winners will be required to provide Ezee Tile & CTM with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
9. Notification and delivery of prizes:
9.1. Winner will be informed telephonically within 5 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
9.2. CTM reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call, e-mail or notification by registered mail within 14 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, CTM will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
9.3. The winner needs to arrange to collect the prize from General Motors South Africa in Johannesburg, South Africa in accordance with General Motors South Africa’s terms and conditions for vehicle handover. The winner will be provided with relevant contact person, name and branch to collect prize. This process takes between one to three weeks.
10. The winner’s name will be published on the official CTM website (www.ctm.co.za) and on the official CTM Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CTM.SouthAfrica).
11. The winner agrees to be photographed for publicity purposes.
12. A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on the official CTM website (www.ctm.co.za) from 12 October 2015 until 31 December 2015.
13. All CTM customers are eligible to enter this competition, however, employees, family members of employees, the advertising agencies, agents and representatives of Ezee Tile, CTM and General Motors South Africa are not eligible to enter the competition.
14. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW THAT NEITHER EZEE TILE NOR CTM NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.