PROGRIP BONDING LIQUID ® is an acrylic latex cement additive designed to increase water resistance, flexural and adhesion strengths of cement based powders like tile adhesives, screeds and cement plasters. This product is recommended for heavy duty tiling applications, permanently wet applications and exterior applications exposed to harsh weather conditions. PROGRIP BONDING LIQUID ® is also suitable for the priming of friable or chalking plasters.
PROGRIP BONDING LIQUID® is a ready to use product and it must not be diluted with water or any other substance.
(These recommendations are in accordance with the SABS standard SANS 10107:2011 - The design and installation of ceramic tiles.)
1. For priming of friable or chalking plasters apply the product liberally using a paintbrush or roller, until the wall is saturated. Allow to dry. Then apply tiles as per appropriate instruction of the adhesive (from the PROGRIP ®. range)
Replace all the water in the mix with PROGRIP BONDING LIQUID ® when using PROGRIP adhesives and grouts in the same ratios as listed on the products datasheet or bag.
1. Ensure that the above instructions are adhered to at all times and do not adulterate the product in any way as this could result in failure.
2. Rubber gloves should be used when applying PROGRIP BONDING LIQUID ®. In the event of irritation, rinse skin under cold water. Consult a doctor if irritation persists.
3. Keep PROGRIP BONDING LIQUID ® away from pets and children.
4. Do not ingest and do not empty surplus grout down drains.